Pages

Saturday 5 February 2011

Electrical components



I recently installed the electrical components into the chassis. The Simkits CCU2 board, Simkits 32bit controller, PSU and USB hub are now all in place. I've been testing the Simkits gauges alongside the TRC software and FS004 on a spare computer. They need a bit more tweaking to get them correctly calibrated with the TRC software but I'm happy with them so far. I spoke to Peter at Simkits support to ask about compatibility between old CCU2 gauges and the new USB type. Fortunately he says they will work side by side with no problems. That's a relief since I am still missing a turn coordinator which I need to purchase fairly soon if I want to get this completed.


2 comments:

  1. Hello I can't find a xplane 10 driver for my Simkits CCU2 board. Did Superduif quit the work on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,Im new follower and Im so excited about your works .. Are you think to get any approval (FAA or other) as a FTD devices?

    ReplyDelete