Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Almost There!!!


After a year of development, my primary 6 project is almost complete. I say almost beacuse I'd like to add a new Primary 6 logo to the side of the case and have some decals done for switches acting as dummy circuit breakers. These photographs were taken with my own camera. However once it is complete I'm going to get some professional shots taken by our photography department.

This is the second time I have fixed the case and tightened all 36 screws holding the top panel on. The first time was a bit of a disaster. After putting it together I fired it up and after months of working perfectly fine with the top off, the altimeter failed to fire up. I had to take the case apart and the altimeter to see what went wrong. I have a feeling it may go again and run into some calibration problems but...well...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment